Spring return motors for two-position back draft, outdoor air changeover, zone, or minimum position(
Quantity in Basket: None
Spring return motors for two-position back draft, outdoor air changeover, zone, or minimum position damper control
• Operate outdoor air dampers for combustion or makeup air in residential and light industrial applications.
• Operate changeover dampers for heating and cooling systems.
• Operate minimum position dampers for ventilation and similar applications.
• Include internal SPDT switch for controlling auxiliary equipment, additional motors, or to provide a burner interlock switch.
• Spring returns motor to start position on power failure. • Drive shafts located on both sides of motor.
• Adjustable auxiliary switch for cascading motors or operating auxiliary equipment.
• Thermal breaker for overload protection during lifting stroke or if motor stalls
Description Damper Motor
Fail Safe Mode Spring Return
Control Signal Two position, SPST
Torque Rating (lb-in.) 20 lb-in.
Torque Rating (Nm) 2.3 Nm
Torque Rating, Breakaway (lb-in.) 30 lb-in.
Timing Opening, Nominal (sec) Open: 30 sec
Run Time (Maximum (sec)) 40 sec
Spring Return Timing (Maximum (sec)) 25 sec
Angle of Rotation (Stroke Min (deg)) 75
Angle of Rotation (Stroke Max (deg)) 75
Motor shafts 2
Shaft Shape Hexagonal
Voltage 120 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Electrical Connections Screw terminals
Internal Auxiliary Switch 1
External Auxiliary Switches Available Yes
Mounting Foot mounted
Dimensions (in.) 4 1/2 in. high x 4 5/8 in. wide x 3 3/4 in. deep Dimensions (mm) 114 mm high x 118 mm wide x 95 mm deep
Operating Temperature Range (F) 32 F to 125 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) 0 C to 52 C
Nominal Current Draw Opening (amps) 0.37 A
Nominal Current Draw Holding (amps) 0.12 A
Nominal Power Opening (watts) 28 W
Nominal Power Holding (watts) 8.5 W
Weight (lb) 4 lb 10 oz
Weight (kg) 2.1 kg
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 95% RH
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed File: E4436, Guide: XAPX
Replaces Part Numbers:M436A1116 CARM436A1116