Electronic Air Cleaner 1400 CFM Used with 3-1/2 Ton Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
Quantity in Basket: None
White Rodgers Electronic Air Cleaner 1400 CFM Used with 3-1/2 Ton Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
White Rodgers Electronic Air Cleaner is mounted in the cold air return duct of the furnace.
The furnace blower pulls airborne pollutants in to the air cleaner, where they are met with a four part elimination process: the pre-filter screen, a positive electrical charge, a series of negatively charged plates attract and hold the particles like a magnet.
· Provides the purest, healthiest indoor air possible today.
· Eliminates 98% of all allergy-causing air pollutants.
· Substantially decreases the dust and dirt build-up in the home. Lightens the need for housework
· Clean air enters the furnace, allowing better protection for the system.
· A new state-of-the-art power supply
· CFM: 1400
· Voltage: 115
· Width: 26-1/4”
· Height: 16-7/16”
· Depth: 6-7/8”
· 20 year galvanized steel resists rust and corrosion
Replaces Part Numbers: SST1400, CARB92157