45 / 5 MFD 370 Volts Dual Oval Run Capacitor
Quantity in Basket: None
Dual Run Capacitor 45.0 MFD for Compressor 5.0 MFD for Condenser Fan Motor.
Direct Replacement for many brands of Air Conditioning units.
45/5 MFD 370 Volt Capacitor
Replaces Run Capacitor Part Numbers:
39H83 39H8301 53H26 53H2601 24280828 43-25135-05 POCD455 P0CD455 CARG32340.
Used in Air Conditioning and Heating Brands: Airquest, Arcoair, Clare, Comfortmaker, Heil, Kenmore, Tempstar, Snyder General, Intercity Products, Whirlpool.
Used in ICP Equipment Models:
Used in Lennox Air Conditioning Models:
Used in Goodman Air Conditioning Models:
CKJ42-1 CKJ42-1A CK36-18 CPKH36-1 CK30-1T CK36-1BA CK36-18A CK36-1T CPKH42-1 CPKH48-1 CPKJ42-1 CPKJ48-1 CPKE36-1 CPKE36-1A PGB036050-1A PGB036075-1A PGB036100-1A PGB042075-1A PGB042100-1A.
Installation of New Dual Run Capacitor:
1. TURN ALL ELECTRICAL POWER OFF BEFORE WORKING ON ANY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE:
2. Leave all wires connected to your old capacitor.
3. Remove one wire at a time from the old capacitor and Install it to the correct terminal on the new replacement capacitor its that easy.
4. On the Top of your Dual Run Capacitors there are three markings stamped into the metal next to each terminal wire port.
5. One terminal is marked with the word "HERM" Represents Hermetic which Represents the Compressor.
6. One Terminal is marked with the letter "C" which Represents the Common side of the capacitor.
7. The last Terminal "F" or the word "FAN" Represents the Condenser Fan Motor.