High and Low limit Aquastat Controller with 10 F fixed Differential Hazmat# UN1294 Toluene (Honeywel
Quantity in Basket: None
High and Low limit Aquastat Controller with 10 F fixed Differential Hazmat# UN1294 Toluene (Honeywell)
High limit, low limit and/or circulator controllers used to regulate boiler water temperature in gas- or oil-fired hydronic heating systems.
• An immersion type liquid-filled sensing element actuates two snap switches.
• One switch operates as a high limit control.
• The other switch operates as a low limit and/or circulator control, depending on the model.
• Controller may be mounted in any positioning and needs no leveling.
• Separate, easy-to-read, calibrated dial and setpoint adjustments for each switch.
• Differential adjustment on low limit or circulator switch.
• All adjustments accessible inside front cover.
• Push-in terminals for quick connecting.
• Single sensing element for easy installation.
• One SPST and one SPDT snap switches act independently at respective temperature settings.
Description High and Low limit Aquastat Controller with 10 F fixed Differential
Application High and Low limit
Operating Range, Low Limit (F) 110 F to 220 F
Operating Range, Low Limit (C) 43 C to 104 C
Operating Range, High Limit (F) 130 F to 240 F
Operating Range, High Limit (C) 54 C to 116 C
Differential Temperature (F) 10 F fixed
Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi) 200 psi on immersion well; 100 psi direct immersion.
Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa) 1378 kPa on immersion well; 90 kPa direct immersion.
Electrical Ratings (AFL) 8A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (AFL) 5.1A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR) 48A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (ALR) 30.6A @ 240 Vac
Electrical Ratings 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
Electrical Rating (ignition) Transformer Load: 360 VA
Spud Size (in.) 3/4 in. - 14 NPT
Dimensions (in.) 3 7/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 2 3/4 in. deep.
Dimensions (mm) 98 mm high x 105 mm wide x 70 mm deep.
Insulation Depth (in.) 3 in.
Insulation Depth (mm) 76 mm
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) 150 F at switches; 265 F at sensing element
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) 66 C at switches; 129 C at sensing element
Minimum Ambient Temperature (F) -30 F
Minimum Ambient Temperature (C) -9 C
Electrical Connections Quick-Connect / Push-in
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed: File No. MP466, Vol. 12, Sec. 4, Guide No. MBPR2
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1
Includes 3 in. insertion well.
Tradeline Value Tradeline
Replaces Part Numbers: L6081A1010, 2E367B, 2E376, 11C61-103, CAR11C61103, CARL6081A1010
Functional Replacement For White Rodgers Immersion Control With The Following Specifications:
Triple Action Immersion Control, Contact Current Rating @ 120 VAC 8 Amps, Contact Current Rating @ 240 VAC 6 Amps, Valves and Relays 0.25 to 12 VDC 0.25 Amp, Valves and Relays 25 VAC 3.2 Amps, Differential 10-35 Adjustable Degrees Fahrenheit, Switch Action Open on Rise SPDT, Temperature Setting Range 140-240, 100-200 Degrees Fahrenheit, Control High Limit Low Limit/Circulator, Height 3 1/2 Inches, Width 3 3/4 Inches, Depth 2 1/4 Inches, For Domestic Hot Water Systems.