Miniature Flame Rectifier Pilot with 0.026 in. dia. Orifice, Dual Wing Rear Target Mount and D tip s
Quantity in Basket: None
Miniature Flame Rectifier Pilot with 0.026 in. dia. Orifice, Dual Wing Rear Target Mount and D tip style(Honeywell)
Q179A,B Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies use the flame rectification principle to prove the flame. Q179A,B are used in conjunction with a suitable electronic flame safeguard control on industrial or commercial gas and gas pilot ignited oil burners.
• Q179A is a gas pilot assembly with a flame electrode rod) and ignition electrode, making it suitable for applications requiring an interrupted or intermittent electrically ignited gas pilot burner.
• Q179B has only the flame electrode and is suitable for use in continuous pilot applications.
• Primary aerated type burner is equipped with stainless steel fins that provide the proper flame rod area to ground area ratio for maximum flame signal and flame stabilization.
• Stainless steel electrode(s) are mounted in ceramic insulators, which permit electrode adjustment.
• Rajah connectors facilitate disconnecting.
• Bracket permits side or end mounting.
Product Specifications Back To Top Description Miniature Flame Rectifier Pilot with 0.026 in. dia. Orifice, Dual Wing Rear Target Mount and D tip style Application For Intermittent or Interrupted Ignition Type of Gas Natural Mounting Bracket rear Port and Burner Tip Style D
Target Mount Dual Wing- Rear
Orifice 0.026 in. dia. (0.66 mm dia.)
Gas Fitting 1/4 in. compression coupling;6.4 mm compression coupling
Dimensions (in.) 3 1/8 in. high x 2 7/16 in. wide x 1 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 79 mm high x 62 mm wide x 25 mm deep
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Component Recognized: File No. MH9928, Guide No. MCUR2
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: Master Report LR95329-1
Approvals, Industrial Risk Insurers Acceptable
Includes Flame electrode and ignition electrode
Used With Q624 or other suitable ignition transformer.
Replaces Pilot Part Numbers:
10C184 511-330-181 Q179C1074 Q179C1009 CARQ179C1009